Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
UNIT CODE: CSEDAY1
In this course participants will learn the basic skills and knowledge to enter and work in a confined space under an issued permit, but not in a standby person or rescue role.
100% face-to-face training
Group Size: 8
Duration: 1 day
Location: Onsite or at our training facility
How to enroll:
Phone: (02) 4340 8288, Monday to Friday between 8am – 4pm
On successful completion of this training, participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Enter and work in confined spaces
- Observe permit work
- Enter confined space
- Work in accordance with an issued permit
You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following UoC's by Workplace Industry Training (RTO 40965) .
- RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces
- MSMPER202 Observe permit work
- MSMPER205 Enter confined space
- MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
This certificate is nationally recognised
Prerequisites for this Course
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English*
- Complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment*
- Must have a USI or obtain a USI prior to course, or, WIT can apply on the Learner's request
- Fitness to participate
*If you have any concerns with literacy or numeracy please contact us.
What we supply
- Learning materials and stationary
- Confined Space Entry equipment
- PPE (Students are encouraged to bring their own)
- Water, Tea and Coffee facilities available
What to Bring
- Appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear for classroom activities.
- Completed pre-work pack
For more information please contact us
Costs are subject to change, please contact Training Administration (prices include a $50 non-refundable administration fee)
- Students will need sufficient physical and psychological ability to participate in practical scenario based training, which may involve crawling and climbing up, down, through or under structures or confined and restricted spaces, wearing harnesses and other relevant PPE, lifting and carrying breathing apparatus/ cylinders, dragging, lifting or carrying mannequins in confined and restricted environments in dark, low light or smoke filled areas
- Adjustments to training duration may be available depending on learner’s skills, knowledge and experience. Please contact us if you require any further information
- Courses are subject to change without notice, e.g. due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All students are highly encouraged to revise daily theory content to ensure the best possible result.
A copy of our refund policy is located in the Student's Handbook