Conduct basic scaffolding operations
UNIT CODE: RIIHAN211D
To provide participant’s with the skills and knowledge required conduct basic scaffolding operations, including erecting, maintaining and dismantling basic scaffolding. On successful completion of the training the participant will qualify for a Statement of Attainment in RIIHAN211D – Conduct basic scaffolding operations.
*The work required in this unit relates to the National Standard for High Risk Work but this unit does not provide the licence.
100% Face to Face Training
Group Size: max 8
Duration: 1 day
Cost: Quote on Request. Call us on 02 4340 8288
Location: Onsite or at our training facility
How to enroll:
Phone: 02 4340 8288, Monday to Friday between 8am – 4pm
On successful completion of this training, Participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Plan and prepare for basic scaffolding operations
- Erect and maintain basic scaffolding
- Dismantle basic scaffolding
For more details on Course Content visit www.training.gov.au
You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment RIIHAN211D Conduct basic Scaffolding Operations by Workplace Industry Training (RTO 40965) .
This certificate is nationally recognised.
Prerequisites for this Course
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English*
- Complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment*
- Must have a USI or obtain a USI prior to course, or, WIT can apply on the Learner's request
*Any concerns with literacy or numeracy please contact us.
What we supply
- Materials and stationary
- Well maintained equipment
- PPE (Students are encouraged to bring their own)
What to Bring
- 100 points of identification (contact our administration for a copy of accepted documentation and their point values)
- You must wear appropriate clothing and footwear for a worksite
- Completed pre-work pack
For more information please contact us
Costs are subject to change, please contact Administration (prices include a $50 non-refundable administration fee)
- Adjustments to training duration may be available depending on learner’s skills, knowledge and experience. Please contact WIT if you require any further information
- Courses are subject to change without notice, e.g. due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All students are highly encouraged to revise daily theory content to ensure the best possible result
A copy of our refund policy is located in the Student's Handbook