Operate gantry or overhead crane
UNIT CODE: RIIHAN305D
To provide participant’s with the skills and knowledge required to operate a gantry or overhead crane n accordance with all relevant legislative requirements. This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
*The work required in this unit relates to the National Standard for High Risk Work but this unit does not provide the licence.
100% Face to Face Training
Group Size: 12
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: Quote on Request. Call us on 02 4340 8288
Location: Onsite or at our training facility
How to enroll:
Phone: (02) 4340 8288, Monday to Friday between 8am – 4pm
On successful completion of this training, Participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Plan and prepare for gantry/overhead crane operations
- Operate gantry/overhead crane
- Perform gantry/overhead crane operator maintenance
For more details on Course Content visit www.training.gov.au
You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment RIIHAN305D Operate a Gantry or Overhead Crane by Workplace Industry Training (RTO 40965) .
This certificate is nationally recognised
Prerequisites for this Course
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English*
- Complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment*
- Must have a USI or obtain a USI prior to course, or, WIT can apply on the Learner's request
*Any concerns with literacy or numeracy please contact us.
What we supply
- Materials and stationary
- Well maintained equipment
- PPE (Students are encouraged to bring their own)
What to Bring
- Appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear for a worksite
- Completed pre-work pack
- Please bring your own Lunch
For more information please contact us
Costs are subject to change, please contact Administration (prices include a $50 non-refundable administration fee)
- Adjustments to training duration may be available depending on learner’s skills, knowledge and experience. Please contact us if you require any further information
- Courses are subject to change without notice, e.g. due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All students are highly encouraged to revise daily theory content to ensure the best possible result
A copy of our refund policy is located in the Student's Handbook