Conduct hydraulic excavator operations
UNIT CODE: RIIMPO301E
To provide participant’s with the skills and knowledge required to conduct hydraulic excavator operations in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements. This unit is appropriate for those working in site based roles.
100% Face to Face Training
Group Size: 12
Duration: 1 Day
Location: Onsite or at our training facility
How to enroll:
Phone: 02 4340 8288, Monday to Friday between 8am – 4pm
On successful completion of this training, Participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Plan and prepare for hydraulic excavator operations
- Operate hydraulic excavator in line with established requirements to complete work activity
- Carry out housekeeping activities
For more details on Course Content visit www.training.gov.au
You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment RIIMPO301E Conduct Hydraulic excavator operations by Workplace Industry Training (RTO 40965) .
This certificate is nationally recognised
Prerequisites for this Course
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English*
- Complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment*
- Must have a USI or obtain a USI prior to course, or, WIT can apply on the Learner's request
*Any concerns with literacy or numeracy please contact us.
What we supply
Materials and stationary
Well maintained equipment
PPE (students are encouraged to bring their own)
What to Bring
- Appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear for a worksite
- Completed pre-work pack
- Please bring your Lunch
For more information please contact us
Costs are subject to change, please contact Administration (prices include a $50 non-refundable administration fee)
- Adjustments to training duration may be available depending on learner’s skills, knowledge and experience. Please contact us if you require any further information
- Courses are subject to change without notice, e.g. due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All students are highly encouraged to revise daily theory content to ensure the best possible result.
A copy of our refund policy is located in the Student's Handbook