Conduct civil construction dozer operations
UNIT CODE: RIIMPO323E
To provide participant’s with the skills and knowledge required to conduct civil construction dozer in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements. This unit is appropriate for those working in site based roles.
* This unit alone does not provide sufficient skill to independently load and unload equipment. To perform this activity safely, personnel must either complete or be assisted by someone who has completed RIIHAN308F Load and Unload Plant or equivalent
100% Face to Face Training
Group Size: 12
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: Quote on Request. Call us on 02 4340 8288
Location: Onsite or at our training facility
How to enroll:
Phone: 02 4340 8288, Monday to Friday between 8am – 4pm
On successful completion of this training, Participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Plan and prepare for dozer operations
- Operate dozer in line with established requirements to complete work plan
- Select, remove, fit and use attachments for a dozer
- Relocate the dozer
- Conduct housekeeping activities
For more details on Course Content visit www.training.gov.au
You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment RIIMPO323E Conduct Civil Construction Dozer Operations by Workplace Industry Training (RTO 40965) .
This certificate is nationally recognised
Prerequisites for this Course
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English*
- Complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment*
- Must have a USI or obtain a USI prior to course, or, WIT can apply on the Learner's request
*Any concerns with literacy or numeracy please contact us.
What we supply
- Materials and stationary
- Well maintained equipment
- PPE (students are encouraged to bring their own)
What to Bring
- Appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear for a worksite
For more information please contact us
Costs are subject to change, please contact Administration (prices include a $50 non-refundable administration fee)
- Adjustments to training duration may be available depending on learner’s skills, knowledge and experience. Please contact us if you require any further information
- Courses are subject to change without notice, e.g. due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All students are highly encouraged to revise daily theory content to ensure the best possible result.
A copy of our refund policy is located in the Student's Handbook