Work Safely at Heights
UNIT CODE: RIIWHS204E
To provide participant's with the skills and knowledge to Work at Heights Safely in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements. This training applies to those working in operational roles. They generally work under supervision to undertake a prescribed range of functions involving known routines and procedures and take responsibility for the quality of work outcomes.
On successful completion of the training the participant will qualify for a Statement of Attainment in RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights.
100% Face to Face Training
Group Size: 12
Duration: 1 day
Location: Onsite or at our training facility
How to enroll:
Phone: (02) 4340 8288, Monday to Friday between 8am – 4pm
On successful completion of this program, Participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Identify work requirements
- Identify work procedures and instructions
- Access and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean-up work area
For more details on Course Content visit www.training.gov.au
Statement of Attainment RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights is issued by Workplace Industry Training (RTO 40965) . This certificate is nationally recognised
Prerequisites for this Course
- Reasonable level of fitness and agility
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English*
- Complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment*
- Must have a USI or obtain a USI prior to course, or, WIT can apply on the Learner's request
*Any concerns with literacy or numeracy please contact us.
What we supply
- Materials and Stationary
- Working at Heights Equipment
- PPE (Students are encouraged to bring their own)
What to Bring
- Appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear for a worksite
- Completed pre-work pack
For more information please contact us
Costs are subject to change, please contact Training Administration (prices include a $50 non-refundable administration fee)
- Adjustments to training duration may be available depending on learner’s skills, knowledge and experience. Please contact us if you require any further information.
- Courses are subject to change without notice, e.g. due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All students are highly encouraged to revise daily theory content to ensure the best possible result.
A copy of our refund policy is located in the Student's Handbook