Licence to operate a boom type elevating platform (boom over 11mts or more)
UNIT CODE: TLILIC0005
To provide participants with the skills and the knowledge to safely operate an elevated work platform (EWP) and undertake the SafeWork Assessment required to receive High Risk work Licence.
Boom-type elevating work platform means a telescoping device, hinged device, or articulated device, or any combination of these, used to support a platform on which personnel, equipment and materials may be elevated.
100% Face to Face Training
Group Size: 6
Duration: 3 days - 2 days training, 1 Day SafeWork Assessment
Location: Onsite or at our training facility - West Gosford
How to enroll:
Phone: 02 4340 8288, Monday to Friday between 8am – 4pm
On successful completion of this program, Participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Plan tasks
- Conduct routine checks
- setting up elevating work platform (EWP)
- Operate elevating work platform (EWP)
- Shut down and secure elevating work platform (EWP)
- You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom type elevating platform (boom over 11mts or more) by Workplace Industry Training (RTO 40965) . This certificate is nationally recognised.
- National High Risk Licence Class (WP)
Prerequisites for this Course
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English*
- Complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment*
- Must have a USI or obtain a USI prior to course, or, WIT can apply on the Learner's request
- *Any concerns with literacy or numeracy please contact us.
What we supply
- Materials and Stationary
- Elevating Work Platform
- PPE (Students are encouraged to bring their own)
What to Bring
- 100 points of identification (EOI Information Sheet)
- You must wear appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear for a worksite
- Completed pre-work pack
- Please bring your Lunch
For more information please contact us
Costs are subject to change, please contact Training Administration. (prices include a $50 non-refundable administration fee)
- Adjustments to training duration may be available depending on learner’s skills, knowledge and experience. Please contact WIT if you require any further information
- Courses are subject to change without notice, e.g. due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All students are highly encouraged to revise daily theory content to ensure the best possible result.
- If deemed not yet competent the applicant is unable to sit for the SafeWork NSW assessment. Reassessment will be organised by administration. Fees may apply.
A copy of our refund policy is located in the Student's Handbook