Licence to operate a non-slew crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
UNIT CODE: TLILIC0018
To provide participants will the skills and knowledge to be competent in operating a Non-Slew Crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity) in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements.
On successful completion participants then undertake the SafeWork Assessment required to receive High Risk work Licence (CN)
Non-slewing mobile crane means a mobile crane incorporating a boom or jib that cannot be slewed, and includes:
- an articulated mobile crane
- a locomotive crane
- but does not include vehicle tow trucks.
100% Face To Face Training
Group Size: 6
Duration: 5 days 4 days training, 1 day SafeWork Assessment
Cost: Quote on Request. Call us on 02 4340 8288
Location: Onsite or at our training facility
How to enroll:
Phone: 02 4340 8288, Monday to Friday between 8am – 4pm
On successful completion of this training, Participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Plan work/task
- Prepare for work/task
- Perform work/task
- Pack up
For more details on Course Content visit www.training.gov.au
You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment TLILIC0008 Licence to operate a Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity) by Workplace Industry Training (RTO 40965) .
This certificate is nationally recognised.
National High Risk Licence Class (CN)
Prerequisites for this Course
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English*
- Complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment*
- Must have a USI or obtain a USI prior to course, or, WIT can apply on the Learner's request
*Any concerns with literacy or numeracy please contact us
What we supply
- Materials and stationary
- Well maintained equipment
- PPE (Students are encouraged to bring their own)
What to Bring
- 100 points of identification (EOI Information Sheet)
- Appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear for a worksite
- Completed pre-work pack
For more information please contact us
Costs are subject to change, please contact Administration (prices include a $50 non-refundable administration fee)
- Adjustments to training duration may be available depending on learner’s skills, knowledge and experience. Please contact us if you require any further information
- Courses are subject to change without notice, e.g. due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All students are highly encouraged to revise daily theory content to ensure the best possible result.
- If deemed not yet competent the applicant is unable to sit for the SafeWork NSW assessment. Reassessment will be organised by administration. Fees may apply
A copy of our refund policy is located in the Student's Handbook