Perform rescue from a live LV panel and CPR
UNIT CODE: UETSS00047
Provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to perform rescues from live low voltage (LV) panels and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
100% Face to Face Training
NOTE: CPR training must be updated (“refreshed”) every 12 months.
Group Size: 8
Duration: 1/2 day ( 4 Hours )
Location: Onsite or at our training facility
How to enroll:
Phone: (02) 4340 8288, Monday to Friday between 8am – 4pm
On successful completion of this program, Participants will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Assess the incident / hazards
- Prepare and carry out a rescue from a live LV Panel
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate and review details of incident
For more details on Course Content visit www.training.gov.au
Statement of Attainment UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV Panel & HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is issued by Workplace Industry Training (RTO 40965) . This certificate is nationally recognised.
Prerequisites for this Course
- Applicants must be 14 years of age or over
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English*
- Complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment*
- Must have a USI or obtain a USI prior to course, or, WIT can apply on the Learner's request
- Fitness to participant
- Able to perform at least two (2) minutes of uninterrupted CPR on both an adult and an infant resuscitation manikin placed on the floor
*Any concerns with literacy please contact us.
What we supply
- Materials and stationary
- Adult & Infant Mannequins
- Pre-work pack
- First Aid Kits
- Training Defibrillators
What to Bring
- You must wear appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear for classroom activities.
- Completed pre-work pack
For more information please contact us
Costs are subject to change, please contact Training Administration (prices include a $50 non-refundable administration fee)
- NOTE: CPR training must be updated ("refreshed") every 12 months
- Adjustments to training duration may be available depending on learner’s skills, knowledge and experience. Please contact us if you require any further information
- Courses are subject to change without notice, e.g. due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All students are highly encouraged to revise daily theory content to ensure the best possible result.
A copy of our refund policy is located in the Student's Handbook