Information Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Policy and Procedures
Workplace Industry Training (WIT) is committed to provide and maintain, so far as is reasonably practicable, a working environment that is safe and without risks to the health of our employees, visitors and contractors by identifying risks to health or safety associated with the potential exposure to the Corona Virus (COVID-19). To this end, the below policy and procedures set out steps that WIT is taking in order to tackle the coronavirus outbreak.
On this Page:
- Precautions we have put in place for Training Courses (Including VOC’s)
- Conditions of entry for all courses
- What is Coronavirus, and what are the symptoms?
- How to protect yourself and others
- Contact us
|WIT COVID-19 Site Entry Requirments|
|WIT COVID-19 Training Policy|
Precautions we have put in place for Training Courses (Including VOC's)
Workplace Industry Training will comply with all site rules imposed by your company regarding COVID-19.
Precautions that we are taking with all our training (as required) is as follows:
- The use of Gloves, Riggers, surgical.
- Trainers will be wearing Masks when conducting Verification of Competency (VOC) and for practical instruction.
- Hand sanitiser or hand sanitiser wipes and Tissues are available at all times.
- No sharing of pens or of any other items during training.
- Min 1.5m distance between all persons.
- All tables and surfaces are wiped with antiseptic wipes between courses and throughout courses where possible.
For more information on "Social distancing and other measures to reduce risk of infection" visit https://preview.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/social-distancing
Conditions of entry for all courses
As a precautionary measure, all visitors and contractors to our sites or client sites are required to declare the following before proceeding:
- That you have not visited any high-risk regions as indicated by the Australian Government within the last 14 days,
- That you are not personally displaying symptoms the same or similar to the Corona Virus,
- That you have not been on a flight where a traveler(s) has been quarantined due to display of symptoms the same or similar to the Corona Virus,
- That you have not been in contact with a confirmed case of the Corona Virus.
Signing In or up for a course and attending, shall indicate knowledge and acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
Visit https://preview.nsw.gov.au/covid-19 for more information on COVID-19.
What is Coronavirus, and what are the symptoms?
Coronavirus (COVID-190 is a respiratory illness caused by a new virus. Symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat and shortness of breath. The virus can spread from person to person, but good hygiene can prevent infection.
How to protect yourself and others
We strongly encourage all to follow guidelines from the World Health Organisation on infection control, both whilst at work and in your daily life. These include:
- Frequently cleaning your hands by using alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water
- When coughing and sneezing, covering your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue, throwing this tissue away immediately and washing your hands, and
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who has fever and cough.
For more information on "how to protect yourself and others" visit https://preview.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/how-to-protect-yourself-and-others
If we can be of any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us by calling 02 4340 8288 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact Mark Hodgins directly on 0407 282 748.
Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm