02 4340 8288


Where can I download course information?

Visit the downloads page for a list of courses, student requirements and more.

Can I use my high risk work licence outside of NSW?

Yes, it is a nationally recognised licence. Check with state authorities for any limitations, if any.

What is the difference between dogging and rigging?

Dogging involves the inspection, selection and lifting techniques for slings. You must have this before you can be assessed for a rigging licence which may include such tasks as steel erection, multiple crane lifts, lifting of concrete panels, assembling purchase systems, erecting cranes etc.

Do I need to be good at maths to be able to complete your courses? E.g. dogging and forklift.

Prior to attending the course you can contact us to discuss any issues or concerns. Trainers go step-by-step through the calculations during the course

How do I enrol for a course?

Contact our Training Administration who will assist you with the requirements of enrolment

What identification do I need for the assessor?

You need 100 points of identification. View the identification requirements.

How much does it cost after you have been assessed as competent?

At present approximately $68 for applicant at Post Office plus about $17 for passport photos. Check with your Post Office for current prices as they may change or vary.

What happens if I am deemed not yet competent?

If deemed not yet competent the assessor will explain to you the options available. Assessors have to notify SafeWork NSW 48 hours prior to a reassessment taking place.

Does reassessment cost?

It may depend on how much assessment needs to be done, how long it will take, is other equipment required etc. Contact us to discuss your circumstances

What do I need to do if I have lost or am unsure of what licences I have?

Any licensed person can check by contacting SafeWork NSW on 13 10 50 and providing them with their full name, date of birth and any other details they may ask.

I have completed a First Aid/CPR course before, do I need to attend a refresher course?

Refresher courses are recommended for:

  • HLTAID003 Provide First Aid every 3 years
  • HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation every 12 months

Note: First Aiders need to undertake a refresher course on the CPR component every 12 months

What are the licensing fees?

For a current list of licensing fees, visit the Safework NSW Licensing fees schedule.